The system integration and performance of the new mobile inline heave compensator are far beyond the traditional ones. One set of heave compensator can be applied to multiple platform equipments and fulfill various offshore operations, thereby greatly improving the flexibility, efficiency and safety of offshore lifting operations and reducing the customers’ costs. The system is able to automatically adjust parameters according to load weight, providing excellent compensation for splash zone and profundal zone.
• Excellent compensation for splash zones and profundal zone
• Mobile design, ready to use, high versatility
•Convenient for combination operation with cranes or winches
• Small size for saving deck space, lower construction cost than traditional crane compensation solution
• Suitable for fiber ropes, ideal solution for ship-to-ship lifting operations
• Effectively reduce the dynamic load factor and improve the lifting capacity of the crane
• Maximum working depth: 3,000 meters underwater
• Independent from influences like load quality and shape, wave period
The heave compensator is designed for complex lifting working conditions with active movements, it is suitable for multiple working modes like in the air, splash zone, subsea, landing and recycling. The maximum working depth is 3000 meters underwater with compensation accuracy over 95% based on functions as piston rod locking, rotation, fast lifting and so on. The SWL safe working load is 5~1200Te.Download
Our simulation system can simulate the lifting operation according to the customer's needs, and optimize the heave compensator control parameters in advance to achieve the best compensation effect.
Offshore Oil&Gas Equipment Installation
Sunction Anchor Hoisting
Offshore Wind Power Equipment Hoisting
Rescue and Salvage
We are dedicated to provide the hydraulic system solution and hydraulic products with high quality and high efficiency.
We provide valuable service to all parts of the cooperation with customers, pre-sales and after-sales service request, please kindly email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org